Thursday, 17 June 2021 10:00 to 11:30
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing St Margaret's Head
Member Rate £0.00
Non-member Rate £10.00
Tuesday 8th June, Fairmont St Andrews
Thursday 17th June, DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh – North Queensferry
Non-members: £10+ VAT**
- 2m physical distancing will be maintained throughout.
- Attendance will be limited to 25 people, allocated into five ‘bubbles’ of five people.
- You must book in advance and bring your confirmation email with you – you will not be allowed to enter the meeting without it.
- Your contact details will be recorded for Test & Protect when you arrive then you will go straight to your (pre-allocated) bubble. The venue will hold your contact details for 14 days after the event.
- You must wear your mask when you are not seated at your bubble.
- You must remain within your bubble for the duration of the event. You cannot mix with other bubbles.
- When the event concludes, the first bubble will leave, followed in turn by the other bubbles, with a 30 second gap between each.
- You must not turn up at the event if you are exhibiting any Covid symptoms.
Only one representative from each company can attend each meeting.
You will be allocated to your bubble by Fife Chamber.
When you arrive at the venue you will be given a delegate list with the names of all the attendees, their company and the ‘bubble’ they are seated at. You can use this form to note other delegates attending the event that you would like to be introduced to. You will leave this form for Chamber staff to collect, and we will make introductions by email.
Once everyone is seated at their bubbles, tea/coffee and pastries will be served.
There will be 20 minutes of ‘chat’ within your bubble.
There will then be a short Chamber and sponsor welcome.
Everyone (who wants to) will get 90 seconds to introduce themselves and their company to the room.
*The event is free for members but there will be a £10 + VAT charge if you register but cancel less than 48 hours before the event. The cancelation fee will be waived if you cannot attend because you have been instructed to self-isolate or you are exhibiting Covid symptoms. or if someone from your company replaces you. You must notify us in advance of the replacement so we can send them a confirmation email to present when they arrive at the venue.
** You can attend if you are not a member company, but Chamber members will get priority for places and your booking will only be confirmed if there are any places that haven’t been taken by Chamber members.
We know that many of you may be nervous about mixing with other people. That is why we have chosen this format to relaunch our live event programme and why we will strictly enforce all the safety protocols.
Email [email protected] to register.
Email [email protected] to discuss becoming a member of Fife Chamber.