Wednesday, 02 February 2022 09:30 to 12:00
Member Rate £0.00
Non-member Rate £0.00
‘Delivering Meaningful Work Placements’ is designed to support individuals who supervise and manage work placements within their organisations or would like to find out how to.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Understand the value and impact of effective work placements.
- Explore what good and bad work placements look like.
- Build a toolkit of best practice for:
- Health and Safety
- Setting and managing expectations
- Feedback and review
- Identify how you can get the most out of a work placement for your business.
This session is delivered by our expert trainer Bryan Leslie. Bryan is an experienced Business Trainer, Coach and Consultant. Bryan designs and delivers training courses for the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, is an accredited coach and trainer, and qualified in DISC personality and PIAV personal motivator profiling. His main areas of expertise are:
- Building confidence to take the action that is needed to grow and develop yourself and your business.
- Growing leadership and management skills throughout organisations.
- Facilitating behavioural change through high impact training.
- Project and programme management.
- Developing high performance teams.
- Understanding key financial concepts relevant to your role in the organisation.
Delegate Job Title: