Wednesday, 04 August 2021 15:00 to 16:30
Member Rate £0.00
Keynote presenters will include:
• HE Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President of The Republic of Costa Rica
• Spencer Mahony, HM Deputy Trade Commissioner for Latin America and the Caribbean
• Baroness Hooper, the Prime Minister's Trade Envoy for Costa Rica
• Andrés Valenciano, Minister of Foreign Trade of Costa Rica
The event will be chaired and moderated by BCC’s Global Business Network Director, Anne-Marie Martin.
4th August 2021
15:00 – 16:30
Registration link:Click to Register directly with BCC
Costa Rica, destination for British Companies that are looking to establish a Centre of Excellence or Shared Services for Latin America.
15:00 – 15:20.
- Julio Lizano. President of The British Chamber of Commerce in Costa Rica. 15:00-15:05.
- Spencer Mahony. Her Majesty´s Deputy Commissioner for Latin America and the Caribbean. 15:05-15:10.
- Baroness Hooper. Prime Minister's Trade Envoy for Costa Rica. 15:10-15:15.
- Andrés Valenciano. Minister of Foreign Trade of Costa Rica.15:15- 15:20.
- Neal Dempsey. Associate Director of Grant Thornton UK.15:20-15:40.
- Jorge Sequeira. Managing Director of the Costa Rican Investment Promotion Agency (CINDE). 15:40-16:00.
- Reinhold Gröbner. Head of the Global Finance Services Americas AstraZeneca.16:00-16:10.
- Q & A. 16:10-16:20.
- His Excellency, Carlos Alvarado Quesada. President of The Republic of Costa Rica.