Monday, 01 November 2021 09:00 to 15:00
Member Rate £0.00
190 Cathedral Street
From Monday 1 – Thursday 4 November, BCC, in collaboration with Glasgow Chamber of Commerce and the International British Chambers Network, will be presenting a full agenda of business-focussed policy debate, thought leadership and exceptional networking opportunities, while giving our members the chance to showcase the best of their climate leadership.
We will be exploring the key challenges of the coming decades, including:
• Green Trade and sustainable finance
• The opportunities for collaboration the green agenda brings about
• Innovation, implementation, and the business landscape of the future
Our packed agenda includes:
• TRADE DELEGATIONS: we will be hosting members from across the Network, led by our colleagues in the Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, for a programme of seminars, networking opportunities, and showcasing the best of our network.
• POLICY ROUNDTABLES: joined by renowned leaders and experts from across business, politics, civil society and academia, we will be exploring the challenges and opportunities of the future
• KEYNOTE SPEAKERS: we will be hearing from senior members of the UK and Scottish governments, outlining their vision for the green agenda in the years to come
• THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: we will be hearing from senior thought leaders on their approach to climate leadership, in conversation with senior BCC figures
We will also offer a drop-in business hub, with plenty of space for meetings and networking, and a virtual and physical exhibition (subject to confirmation), showcasing and sharing innovation, knowledge, best practice and new ideas.