Davidson Chalmers Employment Law Breakfast Seminar: Dunfermline – 26th April 2017
Thursday, 13 April 2017
Commercial law firm Davidson Chalmers holds regular free seminars and events around Scotland focusing on business and legal issues.
Their upcoming Employment Law Breakfast Seminar in Dunfermline will provide essential updates for those managing employees and dealing with employment law, with a particular focus on recent developments in discrimination, gender pay gap reporting and employment status in the gig economy.
The seminar will examine the legal and business risks, how to minimise the risks and achieve positive business outcomes.
With employment law changes taking place every April and October, the seminar will also bring you up to date with the key changes that come into force in April 2017.
The seminar will cover:
- Recent developments in the area of discrimination in the workplace;
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting;
- Employment status - how to prevent, manage and minimise your exposure to employee and/or worker status claims in the workplace;
- The importance of not simply relying on contractual documentation to establish someone is self-employed;
- Analysis of the key cases in this area – Uber, Deliveroo and Pimlico Plumbers;
- Impact and implications of these decisions on your business;
- The key changes taking effect from April 2017.
Places are limited so make your reservation(s) now by clicking here or calling 0131 625 9191.