Horisk shortlisted in The Courier Business Awards 2017
Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Horisk are delighted to have been shortlisted in the Digital Business of the Year category at this year's Courier Business Awards.
The key criteria for the category are differentiation and innovation, commercial success and/or evidence of growth, commitment to training and employment of local talent.
Horisk's submission highlighted
- Our increased public sector presence, including being awarded a place on a very competitive Scottish Government Framework for application development, and winning the commission for a high profile project for Historic Environment Scotland
- a substantial increase in turnover this year
- our strong portfolio of blue-chip clients including NHS Education, The London School of Economics, Tradeprint and the Scottish SPCA.
- our commitment to our staff, including new office space, equipment and training opportunities
- our involvement in the wider business community through pro-bono projects like the nefifesuperfast.org.uk site for our local community broadband scheme and active membership of Fife Chamber.
Managing Director, Brian Horisk said "As a first time entrant in the competition, we're really pleased that The Courier Awards have recognised our success in growing the business in recent years and shortlisted us along with some of the most innovative and successful companies in the region."
The award winner will be announced at a black-tie ceremony on the 28th of October.
Horisk Leslie Development Ltd (Horisk) is a software development consultancy specialising in developing websites and database solutions to improve business efficiency and enhance business processes. It is one of just 20 Scottish, UK and international companies to be awarded a place on the Scottish Government Application Design and Development Framework.