Partnership for Procurement (P4P)
Tuesday, 12 September 2017
Partnership for Procurement (P4P) is a new initiative, managed by Senscot (the Social Entrepreneurs’ Network Scotland) which supports social enterprises and third sector organisations to build partnerships and consortia to better access contracting opportunities.
We are keen to engage with the private sector in Fife to understand what contracting opportunities there are for social enterprises and the third sector, to promote the capabilities of social enterprise suppliers, and to tender for contracts in partnership with private sector suppliers. This could help you to achieve any community benefit requirements in contracts you may have, or perhaps the aims of your Corporate Social Responsibility policies.
Social enterprises and third sector organisations can deliver a wide range of services. The Social Enterprise Code of Practice in Scotland provides that a social enterprise is a trading business like any other but one whose primary objective is to achieve social and/or environmental benefit. For examples of social enterprises please see the Ready for Business Third Sector Business Register at http://www.p4p.org.uk/businesses
- Programme of events, surgeries and workshops on the benefits of partnership and consortia working
- Support to develop partnerships or consortia at all stages
- Expert tendering support - including 1-2-1 support to become 'tender ready' or support with writing tenders
- Research and evaluation in relation to procurement
- P4P Vault - a series of online tools that include tender ready documents and templates; guidance on best practice and key learning points