Newsquest Digital Marketing Seminar - 14th March 2018
Monday, 5 March 2018
Need help understanding if digital marketing is right for your business?
Here at Newsquest we understand the importance of multimedia marketing and to ensure you keep pace with your competitors in an ever-changing marketplace we’re hosting ‘Your Digital World’ seminars all across the UK, helping you to get to grips with digital advertising.
The world of digital marketing can be a daunting and its tricky to know where to start, but these events, coming to your local area, will guide you on your digital advertising journey and help get your brand out there in front of a responsive audience.
This event will cover the following:
- Digital workshop - all SMEs need to know
- What is digital display?
- How the marketing landscape has changed
- Digital consumer purchase pathway
- Setting marketing goals and budgets
- One-to-one advice with Newsquest experts
- Chance to network with other business owners
As part of your attendance at ‘Your Digital World’ you will also receive:
- Free online healthcheck to evaluate the effectiveness of your online presence
- Bring your business card to be in with a chance of winning a bottle bubbly
- Insightful marketing material to take away with you
To register for our Dunfermline seminar at Carnegie Conference Centre on 14th March ‘Your Digital World’ hosted by Newsquest and ReachLocal please fill in the short form below and someone will be in touch within 24hrs to confirm your attendance.