DYW Key Workers Campaign
Monday, 25 May 2020
Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) 21 regional groups are preparing to launch an awareness campaign across Scotland showcasing roles within the key sectors to make young people more aware of the types of jobs involved and what skills/qualities would be required. We want to tap into the energy of key workers to push this campaign forward and inspire the next generation. The campaign which will be promoted across social media platforms and will feature a variety of sectors and job roles. Our young people in Scotland will be the future of our workforce and we hope that this campaign inspires them into roles that have proven to be invaluable in protecting us all.
Aims and objectives Aims
• Harness the power of the DYW network to showcase roles within the key sectors w/c 1st June
• Encourage key workers to get involved to help inspire the next generation in their sector
• Encourage young people to get involved in DYW Key Worker campaign activities
• Develop a national campaign targeted at young people starting w/c 1st June highlighting the importance of roles within key sectors using the hashtag #DYWKeyWokers
• Engage employer networks and invite them to get involved
If you are able to get involved, or know someone within your organisation that would be happy to please let me know. We are looking for Key Workers who can provide either a video case study or case study with photo to support the campaign and raise awareness of their role and part they have may have played specific to the covid response.
For more details on how to get involved please contact Ryan Hepburn - DYW Fife Lead: [email protected]