Fife Chamber Beyond Level 0
Thursday, 19 August 2021
We are now following a hybrid pattern of work
Your Fife Chamber team will continue to support all members as we start to return to office based working.
From Monday 23 August Fife Chamber will be operating hybrid working. This means that whilst we maintain and continue to offer the support and service as we have been doing, we will be working at times in the office in Kirkcaldy as well as our home offices.
We can't express how grateful we are for all of your support over the past 18 months and going forward.
- If you are an exporter enquiring about Express documents, Certificate of Origin Standard documents and EUR1 Standard documents, or you want to book an event, contact Morag at [email protected], or call her on 07746 111369.
- If you are enquiring about finance, invoices or payments, contact Marjory at [email protected], or call her on 07533 698697.
- For marketing or communications enquiries, contact Lynn at [email protected], or call her on 07740 342456.
- For enquiries about your membership, contact Paul at [email protected], or call him on 07807 023524, or Yvonne at [email protected], or call her on 07527 479471.
- For enquiries about getting involved in Developing the Young Workforce, contact Amanda at [email protected] or call 07527 545733.
- For other enquiries, contact Alan at [email protected] or call 07581 689434.