Fife Social is informal networking at its very best. You turn up when it suits you between 4.30pm and 7pm and with Chamber staff on hand to make introductions it is ideal for making valuable new contacts.
Ten reasons to attend Fife Social:
- Free - no cost to attend but priceless benefits
- Inclusive – non-members are welcome to come along to a session to try it out
- Frequent - a session every month
- Educational - develops people skills as well as business relationships
- Social - no speeches, presentations or sales pitches
- On your way home - not during your core working time
- Convenient - you choose when you arrive and when you leave
- Informative - hand-picked venues include Fife's 'hidden gems'
- Across the Kingdom - St Andrews to Dunfermline and everywhere in between
- Loaded with opportunity – over 200 organisations have already attended Fife Social and more are discovering its value every month!
Below is a list of Fife Social events coming up: