In return for their invaluable support, Premier Partners are promoted and involved as key partners of Fife Chamber of Commerce.
They have an unrivalled opportunity to raise their profile, promote their organisation across Fife and nationally and achieve their Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
They will be visible to a broad range of influencers and decision makers at local and national levels and their commitment to the Fife economy will be widely recognised and applauded across the Kingdom.
They will actively contribute to, and benefit from, the Chamber’s extensive networking and business opportunities and will have the opportunity to participate in its influencing and lobbying.
They will enjoy positive outcomes because Fife Chamber is unique amongst the region’s business and networking support organisations:
- The Chamber is well known and respected in every part of Fife.
- It engages with businesses of all types and sizes in every business sector and its membership extends into the not-for-profit and public sectors.
- It employs full-time staff to professionally manage its member relationships and events.
- It has international reach through the Scottish and British Chambers of Commerce and it can collaborate on events with over 20 other Scottish chambers.
- It is recognised and respected by Fife Council and by Fife’s MPs and MSPs, as well as the Scottish Government.
Premier Partners enjoy the same package of premium services:
- A free place at every Chamber event where there is normally a fee for attending.
- The first opportunity to secure places at selected by-invitation only events.
- Access to exclusive Premier-Partner only events (some in conjunction with Chamber Board members).
- These exclusive events include regular forums with Fife’s MPs and MSPs and briefings from public agencies such as the Bank of England, Skills Development Scotland and Scottish Enterprise.
- The Scottish and UK business leaders who will be delivering Master Classes through ‘Fife Learn’ will be asked to share their experiences at round table discussions reserved exclusively for Premier Partners.
- Their branding will be carried on the Chamber’s promotional materials and featured prominently on the Chamber’s website and its monthly member e-newsletter.
- Their logo appears on Chamber letterheads and e-shots.
- They can send two free e-shots to Chamber members every year.
- They are Account Managed by the Chamber’s Chief Executive.
Additional opportunities for promoting their products and services and celebrating their role in the Chamber will arise as it develops its event programme and digital communications and social media platforms in its quest to be the best chamber of commerce in Scotland.
Fife Chamber of Commerce is already acknowledged as the leading ‘voice’ for business, reaching out to and engaging with companies of all types and sizes across Fife.
An energetic Chamber team is pursuing a growth strategy that is increasing the number of members it has, the businesses it engages with, the companies who attend its events and the decision makers and influencers it reaches through digital and social media.
The Chamber is now in a better position to reach more people with messages from its Premier Partners.
The fee is £3,200 + VAT, and it runs for 12 months. It can be paid quarterly.
Premier Partners have the spotlight firmly placed on their role in helping the Chamber to meet its goal of being the best while visibly demonstrating their own status as a Fife business and community leader.
If you would like to talk to us about becoming our latest Premier Partner, contact Alan Mitchell on 01592 647740 or email: [email protected]