Fife Chamber of Commerce is the leading business ‘voice’ in Fife. It is unique amongst Fife’s business support organisations:
- its brand is well known and respected in every part of the Kingdom
- it works with nearly 350 companies of all sizes in every business sector and its membership extends to the not-for-profit and public sectors
- it employs full-time staff to professionally manage its member relationships and events
- it has international reach through the Scottish and British Chambers of Commerce, and it can collaborate on events with more than 20 other Scottish chambers.
Premier Partners have a vital role in the Chamber and they enjoy a substantial benefits package:
- exclusive Premier Partner status in their sector
- they receive a free place at the Fife Showcase events – Annual Dinner, AGM, Fife Business Awards, Christmas Lunch, Annual Golf Day and Dunhill Business Breakfast – and all Fife Learn and Fife International events
- they can attend exclusive round-table meetings with senior political and business guests
- their branding is featured prominently on the Chamber’s website, fortnightly E-newsletter, fortnightly E-shot, marketing flyer and letterheads, and they can display a pop-up banner at some Chamber events
- they can send two free E-Shots to members
- they are Account Managed by the Chamber’s Chief Executive.
The passionate Chamber team is increasing the number of members, engaging with more businesses, putting political decision makers under greater scrutiny, attracting more delegates to events and reaching more people through social media, and reaching more people than ever with messages from its Premier Partners.
The annual fee is £3,200 + VAT and it can be paid in quarterly instalments.
Premier Partners visibly demonstrate their status as a strategic partner of Fife Chamber of Commerce and a Fife business leader.
If you wish to discuss the benefits contact Alan Mitchell or call 01592 647740.