BCC Annual Conference 2017
Join a high-level audience of business decision-makers, policy makers and the Chamber network on 28th February at the QEII Centre in London, for the British Chambers of Commerce Annual Conference.
A top-class programme that includes senior political personalities, business leaders, decision makers and opinion-formers from across the United Kingdom will discuss the following key themes:
- Growing Business in the Regions and Nations
- Brexit: Turning Uncertainty into Opportunity
- Keeping the UK Competitive – vision 2030
As Britain’s biggest and best ‘B2P’ – business to politicians – event, the BCC Annual Conference is an excellent opportunity for Chamber staff and members to keep up-to-date with the latest issues affecting British business, as well as network with other businesses and Chambers from across the UK.
Speakers at last year’s conference featured, amongst others:
- The Rt Hon George Osborne MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer
- The Rt Hon Jeremy Corbyn MP, Leader of the Opposition
- The Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills
See our website for more details of the event programme
Book your tickets before 10th January 2017 for our early bird Chamber rate of £119 + VAT (a saving of 25%)