COVID-19: guidance for employers and businesses
5th March 2020
It is understandable that businesses are becoming more aware and cautious of the potential economic and human impacts of the virus.
- The UK Government Coronavirus: Action Plan published, that lays out the UKGOV’s plans to contain and mitigate the effects of the virus.
- The Scottish Government statement on its response to the first confirmed case in Scotland.
- The latest update from the UK Government with up-to-date advice and information for the public.
- UK Government advice for employers and businesses.
- The latest travel advice to the countries, cities & regions the SCC Network is looking to take trade missions to and from:
For any other country travel advice, please click here and search.
8th February 2024
6th February 2024
2nd February 2024