Fife Sports and Leisure Trust Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
Fife Sports and Leisure Trust (FSLT) is seeking to appoint an inspirational leader who possesses exceptional strategic, interpersonal and ambassadorial skills, with the ability to perform a wide ranging role, leading the organisation in continuing to grow and extend its impact within Fife into the next decade.
Scope of the Role
You will be an innovative thinker, financially astute, with a track record of stimulating growth in both service users and income with a clear aspiration to ensure that local communities and stakeholders continue to regard FSLT as a partner of choice.
Crucially, you will need to demonstrate that you have implemented transformational change within an organisation and be excited about the opportunity to effect real and lasting improvements to the health and wellbeing of communities throughout Fife, whilst balancing the delivery of public service with commercial opportunity.
With excellent influencing skills, the successful candidate will need to motivate, encourage and bring energy to the delivery of our strategic objectives and goals with a real can-do attitude and an aptitude for problem solving. Equally important will be the need to work with our sole member, Fife Council, to develop a co-ordinated approach to the provision of sport, recreation and outdoor activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Experience in operating in a strategic corporate environment
- Experience of leading transformational change within a large organisation
- Evidence of working within a commercial environment
- Experience in developing strategies, vision and values
- Highly motivated and commands respect
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines and satisfy organisation priorities
- Able to demonstrate success in change management and changing cultures in a way that successfully improves services to modernise ways of working
Based in Dunfermline, Scotland
Salary - £83,020 - £85,510
Hours - 36 per week
Closing Date 27th October 2019
For further information on the post: please contact Ed Watson via [email protected] or 01383 602310
To apply for the post