Making valuable connections
Fife Chamber takes a different approach to networking. We offer members monthly networking events across different locations within Fife. They are free to attend, with no speeches, formal introduction or sales pitches required. Simply meeting up with other companies and their staff and building relationships.
Offering Members the opportunity to share, learn and inspire from one another through our Fife Learn Programme, combining lunches, workshops and masterclasses to address the daily challenges that Fife businesses face.
Raising Brand awareness
As a member you have your own company profile with links straight through to your own website. This is a great opportunity to tell the membership about your business, so it is an alternative marketing platform but also a sales tool. There are additional SEO benefits if you add links from your Chamber page to your own website, then there should be some uplift in your ranking on Google’s search results pages.
You can also offer exclusive offer to fellow chamber members.
Competitive Chamber Roadside Assistance
Our members can enjoy discounted roadside assistance services with the AA. We have negotiated rates up to 66% cheaper than the standard price for the same level of AA cover. This gives you a genuine return on your membership fees and can greatly reduce your business motoring costs.
As always the team at Fife Chamber are able to provide you with further information on Chamber Roadside Assistance – contact us on 01592 647740, email: [email protected]
Access to affordable AXA PPP Healthcare
Fife Chamber are pleased to introduce AXA PPP healthcare to provide business healthcare cover. For all T&C's see www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/chambers
Employee Westfield Cashback Health Plan benefits
Chamber members can benefit from award winning health provider, Westfield Health. The Chamber Primary Health Plan provides health cover that really works hard for you and your employees. When purchased alongside Westfield’s hospital treatment insurance, the plan provides a more comprehensive cover at a fraction of the cost of Private Medical Insurance. The plan can also be purchased as a standalone product.
By providing this cover, you can help keep your staff at their fit and healthy best allowing them to claim money back, up to set limits for things like sight tests and glasses, dental bills and therapy treatments, and providing access to health and wellbeing services including:
- DoctorLine™ service providing policyholders with confidential telephone access to a practicing UK GP, 24 hours a day – every day, from anywhere in the world, with optional webcam consultations
- Best Doctors® - expert second medical opinion service
- MRI, CT and PET Scanning Facilities
- 24hr Freephone Counselling and Advice Line and up to 6 face to face counselling sessions (including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – CBT)
- Exclusively available to BCC accredited and affiliated member organisations, from sole traders upwards
- Available on a corporate paid basis
- Four levels of cover to choose from
- From just £5.30 per employee, per month
- No medical required to join
- Cover for pre existing medical conditions (except personal accident cover)
- 100% reimbursement, up to set limits, on cash benefits
- Immediate cover on all benefits
- Worldwide cover
- Company Health Report for the employer
- Options to upgrade cover, cover employees’ partners and dependent children (different terms and conditions apply)
- Westfield Rewards, giving policyholders access to offers and savings on a huge range of goods and services from over 450 leading high street and online retailers.