Emarketplaces: Your shop window to the world
Already have an ecommerce website and looking for ways to boost your domestic and international sales through platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Alibaba? This is the workshop for you.
Join this practical session for deeper insight into the best places to engage with customers online – the perfect follow up to our “Ecommerce and emarketplaces: The opportunity” workshop.
Growing your business on emarketplaces
There are over 400 emarketplaces, like Amazon and eBay, which operate globally across geographic and sector specific online marketplaces. But which emarketplace is the best fit for your business?
Learn from experts
SDI's ecommerce experts will talk you through a range of topics to help you understand the opportunities available, including:
- The rise of emarketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Alibaba
- Why you should trade internationally through emarketplaces
- How to identify the right marketplace for your target market and business
- How to get started on emarketplaces, including:
- Payment, costs and fees
- Premium services, such as Amazon Prime
- How to attract customers
- Product feed advice, including:
- Pricing – internal market competition
- Market place – internal SEO
- Paid search affiliates
- Product listing adverts
- Affiliate networks
- Future trends
Benefits for your business
After this workshop, you’ll have a clear understanding of the market opportunities available and the knowledge needed to develop a strategy for engaging in relevant emarketplaces.