Fife Chamber works with Inspire Digital Agency to develop transformative new website for its members and the wider business and third sector communities
Fife Chamber of Commerce is delighted to announce that Inspire Digital Agency has been successfully appointed to work with our team on the development of a brand new Fife Chamber website.
Central to the new design is vastly improved navigation, a bigger, better and more accessible members’ area. It offers a slick, user-friendly one-stop-shop to access all member benefits, services and events, and a simple, easy way to sign up to join us as a member online.
Fife Chamber members, current and new, will be able to:
- View and book Chamber events and training online and with ease
- Showcase their business to fellow members and the wider business community
- Share their successes and business developments through articles and blogs submitted directly online
- Share special discounts and offers with fellow members
- Advertise job opportunities with the introduction of an online job board
- Book e-shots and supply content for upcoming Fife Chamber eNewsletters
- Draw on the wide range of knowledge, skills and experience of fellow Chamber members
- Chat with the Chamber team instantly online when only a conversation will do and much, much more!
On the contract appointment, David Dwyer, Inspire Digital Agency Managing Director commented,
“We know Fife Chamber had a number of excellent supplier options, so we are especially honoured to have been chosen to work on this project with the team.
“We focused on transparency of project process, accountability and the user experience, but we also put a great deal of emphasis on what happens post-live.
“I’m delighted with this appointment as it shows a return on our team’s effort when up against some very tough competition.
“I’m really grateful to the chamber for trusting us with their online presence and look forward to delivering a high-quality product which they can be very proud of.”
This new website gives an introduction to Fife Chamber membership for the wider business and Third Sector community too. It sets out how the Chamber encourages growth and development through:
- Valuable connections both within Fife and further afield
- Access to well-regarded training for business, both domestic and internationally
- Raising your brand awareness and profile in the business community
- Access to benefits, from competitive roadside assistance to foreign currency services
- Networking, at dedicated networking events and at larger prestigious events
- Access to valuable export support with documentation, training and expert knowledge
- Marketing opportunities such as eShots, sponsorship and eNewsletter inclusion
- The opportunity to collectively lobby on behalf of members at local, Scottish and UK level
Alan Mitchell, Fife Chamber CEO sums up the progress so far:
“This is one of the most significant projects ever undertaken by Fife Chamber and from the outset, we have felt that the Inspire team have understood the brief and, even more importantly, have understood what Fife Chamber is about and what our members expect from us. This depth of understanding has allowed them to use their technical expertise to come up with creative ways to bring our vision to reality and maximise the impact of the new website.
“Of course, however amazing the new website promises to be, it will never replace the personal contact and commitment of the Chamber team. It will complement it, giving us even more tools to be the most member-centric chamber of commerce in Scotland.”
The website is scheduled to go live before April 2022. We will be providing updates as each project milestone is achieved.