Horisk Leslie Development Ltd is on the move
Fife-based software developer Horisk Leslie Development Ltd (Horisk) is on the move.
Iain Leslie, Director said: “We are delighted to be moving to larger premises in Cupar. Our team has been expanding over the past 12 months to meet demand for our services. It was becoming obvious that we had outgrown our current office space. The new office provides much improved meeting space as well as a break-out area.”
Director, Brian Horisk added: “Our new offices will enable us to better support our clients as we take on more staff. We have a strong team here who are very dedicated and our new offices will give them a much improved working environment. Our employees are at the heart of what we do and making sure they are well supported is very important to us.
Horisk provide an end-to-end application design and development service. It is one of just 20 Scottish, UK and international companies to be awarded a place on the Scottish Government Application Design and Development Framework. Horisk have recently secured one of the first contracts available through the framework for a major public sector client.
Horisk Leslie Development Ltd is a software development consultancy specialising in developing websites and database solutions to improve business efficiency and enhance business processes.
- Scottish SPCA
- The London School of Economics
- Tradeprint Limited (Dundee)
- Robert Gordon University
- St Andrews University
- University of the West of Scotland
- Fife Council
- Children and Young People's Commissioner Scotland
- Scottish Schools Education Research Centre
- iTrain Scotland
Previous work includes:
- Bespoke e-commerce websites
- Helpdesk systems and associated multi-channel communications
- Membership databases including full contact management and subscription processes
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Accommodation management and booking systems.