Meet the Buyer 2018 - Register now!
The Supplier Development Programme are delighted to announce that registration is now open for Meet the Buyer 2018. The event will be held on the 6th June 2018 at Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh.
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, Meet the Buyer is Scotland’s largest FREE procurement event, bringing together buyers from across the public sector as well as tier 1 contractors.
The Public Sector in Scotland spends over £12bn a year, presenting significant opportunities for your business to win work. This event is your opportunity to speak directly to purchasers and decision-makers from over 40 public sector organisations with upcoming contract opportunities, as well as making key contacts with a number of tier 1 contractors who have supply chain opportunities. In total, over 60 buying organisations will be present on the day.
Workshops running alongside the exhibition will provide you with key skills required to find, win and keep public sector contracts. You can also hear the latest procurement news from our partners Scottish Government and Scotland Excel.
- Meet buyers from over 60 buying organisations with contract opportunities
- Find out more about Public Sector tendering and how to improve your businesses chance of success
- Attend training on how to tender and how to improve your bids
- Make key contacts and find opportunities to grow your business
- Engage with a number of business support agencies
The event is FREE to attend and is likely to sell out so book your place now on the event webpage