Resources and Guidance for the new business environment from Scottish Chambers
Scottish Chambers of Commerce have produced a summary of the key aspects of current COVID-19 guidance and requirements, now that Scotland has moved beyond Level 0.
These documents have been constructed to make current information and guidance more accessible to Scottish businesses.
Information is being added to and amended as the situation develops.
Links to these documents in PDF form can be found via the links below.
The summary guidance includes sections on the following issues:
- Social distancing and reopening
- Homeworking and return to offices
- Face coverings and other workplace issues
- Self-isolation and contact tracing (including exemptions from self-isolation)
The FAQ document on face coverings covers:
- Where face coverings are required
- Where they are recommended
The Guide to Covid-19 self-isolation includes information on:
- Who needs to isolate
- Rules on self-isolation for close contacts
- Exemptions for critical staff
If you have any further questions or there are areas where your business / sector still have questions, please get in touch with Fife Chamber as soon as possible and Scottish Chambers of Commerce will raise these with relevant Scottish Government officials as we seek to refine the remaining Covid-19 baseline mitigation measures.