Scottish EDGE Round 11 Application Workshops Dates
Scottish EDGE is a competition aimed at identifying and supporting Scotland’s up-and-coming, innovative, high-growth potential entrepreneurial talent.
If you are considering applying for Scottish EDGE in Round 11, then be sure to come along to one of their workshops – kindly hosted by some of their supporting organisations in locations throughout Scotland. You’ll find out what makes a strong Scottish EDGE application, what the judging panel look for when assessing your application and how to deliver a 3-minute video presentation. The workshops are delivered by the Scottish EDGE team and experts from within Scotland’s entrepreneurial eco-system and could be the first step in your Scottish EDGE journey to winning funding of up to £100,000.
Details of the available workshops are listed below and you can book your place on your preferred workshop using the link provided. More dates and locations will be added in due course:
Application and Video Presentation Support Workshops
- 11th August 2017 (10am) in Aberdeen: with Elevator – Register Here
- 16th August 2017 (10am) in Glenrothes: with Scottish EDGE – Register Here
- 16th August 2017 (1pm) in Glasgow: with Scottish EDGE – Register Here
- 16th August 2017 (TBC) in St Andrews: with Scottish EDGE
- 22nd August 2017 (10am) in Dundee: with Elevator – Register Here
- 25th August 2017 (1pm) in Edinburgh: with Entrepreneurial Spark – Register Here