Scottish International Week 2018 - Growing outside Scotland
The goal of SIW18 is to support Scottish based companies scale across the UK and Internationally, through the delivery of peer lead events. If you are a business leader, director, entrepreneur, or investor involved with a scaling or established business, then SIW18 is for you.
50 Events : 12 Locations : 60 International Speakers
Growing outside Scotland
Wednesday 19th September at Enterprise Hub Fife, Glenrothes between 4pm and 6pm
Come along to this workshop to hear about the practical steps you need to take to start expansion and truly hit the Global Market.
This event is part of a Programme of Workshops and Training being delivered by Fife Economic Development on behalf of the Fife Economy Partnership to support businesses accessing new markets.
- 4.10pm: Introductions
- 4.15pm: Speaker 1 - Rod J McMillan, Non-Exec Director, Investor and Business Development Specialist
- 4.55pm: Speaker 2 - Tom Marchbanks, Business Advisor - International Markets
Tom has run UK government trade & investment teams at our High Commission in New Delhi, at our Consulte in Guangzhou in Southern China and most recently for Scottish Development International at the British Embassy in Dubai and has relevant insights to share with aspiring Scottish exporters in this session entitled - “The role of overseas trade teams – sound advice, practical help and how this can set you on the road to success in foreign markets”
- 5.35pm- 5.50pm Panel Q&A with Rod J Mc Millan and Tom Marchbanks chaired by Pammy Stevenson,
Lead Officer (Enterprise & Business Development)
- 6pm: Event Close
- Tom Marchbanks, Business Advisor - International Markets
- Rod J McMillan, Non-Exec Director, Investor and Business Development Specialist
Register here; https://siw18.corsizio.com/c/5b7c0a80517d31114f967a27