Workforce mental wellbeing has been identified as a Fife workforce priority
Workforce mental wellbeing has been identified as a Fife workforce priority through previous Workplace Team needs assessment surveys and Breathing Space – a free and confidential service for those over 16 in Scotland, would like to raise awareness of their available support services and resources.
You can join a free, virtual workforce information session on Wednesday 23rd August at 10am – 11am to hear how, in times of difficulty, Breathing Space can provide a safe and supportive space by listening, offering advice and providing information.
The Aim of the Information Session is:
To increase the knowledge and understanding of Breathing Space, Scotland’s phone line and webchat service across Scotland.
The Objectives are:
- To introduce the suite of mental health services offered by NHS 24, ranging from digital support to urgent care.
- To build knowledge and understanding of Breathing Space to produce the barriers to seeking help by increased awareness of the Breathing Space phone line and web chat service.
- To promote help-seeking behaviours by reducing the stigma towards help-seeking by talking about the service and the promotional material available from Breathing Space website.
- To build confidence and capacity to signpost effectively and appropriately to Breathing Space.
- To highlight the national partnerships managed by Breathing Space and the national initiative, ‘Take some Breathing Space’ bench initiative.
- To raise awareness of Breathing Space Day, along with the theme, ‘You Matter, We Care’ for better mental health in Scotland.
Overview of Session:
- The following will be covered in the session:
- Introduction to NHS 24’s Mental Health Services: NHS Inform, 111, Living Life
- Introduction to Breathing Space and overview of service: phone line, webchat
- Website: resources
- Partnership and Engagement work across Scotland
- ‘Take some Breathing Space’ Bench Initiative
- Theme: you matter, we care
- Little Book of Brighter Days
Please Note: This information session will be co-facilitated virtually, by Breathing Space and Workplace Team, through Microsoft Teams software.
Book your place on the virtual information session by emailing us at [email protected] by Friday 18th August 2023.