Principles of Customer Service With Fife Cultural Trust
We know that, in an increasingly competitive business environment, you need to work even harder to retain customers and win new ones – and that's where Fife Cultural Trust can help. The WorldHost Principles of Customer Service programme will give your staff the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent customer service that will give your business a great reputation.
Through this interactive programme, we will get your staff to think about their own experiences of good and bad service, understand why their role has such an impact on your customers experience, and learn vital communication and listening skills that will set them up for success.
Your staff will learn:
- Why customer service is such an important part of their role
- How to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
- How using customers names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
- Communication skills for success
- How to empathise with customers, and why handling their concerns is so important
- Why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively
- The value of tourism, and the important role they play in generating revenue for your business and the wider tourism economy
- How to 'go the extra mile' – including making five commitments on how they will do this in your business
WorldHost customer service training has been used to train over 200,000 people in the UK, and one million people worldwide. Originally developed in Canada – widely recognised as the leading global destination for visitor welcome – and adapted for the UK market by People 1st, the WorldHost programmes provide a gold standard in training for any business that relies on day-to-day interaction with customers for success. All WorldHost trainers are quality assured and are regularly tested to ensure they continue to deliver world-class customer service training. The WorldHost aim is to transform customer service standards across the UK, and build the nation’s reputation as one of the most welcoming tourist destinations in the world.
The cost of the training course per delegate is £95. This includes a training workbook and if successful, a certificate and pin badge, as well as tea and coffee throughout the day and lunch.
Part funding may be available for your organisation, subject to meeting the criteria, please get in touch for further information at [email protected]
Please note that places are limited. To reserve a space or for further information please email [email protected] or Tel: 01592 583255. Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think would be interested in this opportunity.
Date: 4 August
Time: 8.45am (for 9am start) – 5pm
Location: Rothes Halls, Glenrothes
Commercial & Business Development Officer
Fife Cultural Trust