Two days left for Fife Business Awards applications!
As a consequence of the recent closure of the Forth Road Bridge, and its impact on many businesses, Fife Chamber recently extended the deadline for entries to the Fife Business Awards.
Businesses have until 12 noon this Friday 8 January, 2016 to submit their applications.
Businesses of all sizes and from any sector ranging from manufacturing to retail, agriculture or professional services are being encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
John Silcock, President of Fife Chamber of Commerce, organisers of the Fife Business Awards said:
“The Fife Business Awards are a great opportunity for local businesses to demonstrate excellence, innovation and best practice to their peers, as well as to gain widespread recognition for their achievements. The event will also showcase outstanding examples of the ways in which Fife’s business community is helping to drive forward the region’s economy.
“Other benefits of entering the Awards include raising your business’ profile, a chance to impress potential investors or business partners, a way to commend staff contributions and boost their morale and team spirit and a great chance to network during the gala dinner.”
Previous winner Ivan Wood & Sons Director, Malcolm Wood, added:
“The Fife Business Awards gave us great recognition and we are very proud to have won the Success through Sustainability Award. It has helped raise our profile as a family business, not just in Fife, but also across central Scotland. Our staff also recognise the award is reward for the contribution and hard work they put into the company as well.”
The Fife Business Award categories are:-
- Most Enterprising Start-up Company – Sponsored by Business Gateway Fife
- Best Performing Business (Under 50 Employees) – Sponsored by Condies CA
- Best Performing Business (Over 50 Employees) – Sponsored by Thomson Cooper
- Workforce for the Future – Sponsored by Fife Chamber of Commerce
- Excellence in People Development – Sponsored by Fife Fabrications Limited
- Success Through Sustainability – Sponsored by Brand-Rex Ltd
- Excellence in Tourism Award – Sponsorship Available
- Success Through Export - Sponsored by Diageo
- Excellence in Customer Services – Sponsored by QAS Copak
- Success Through Innovation – Sponsored by EQ Accountants LLP
- Excellence in Food & Drink – Sponsored by Clydesdale Bank
The winners of the Fife Business Awards will be announced at an impressive awards ceremony on Friday 18 March, 2016.
Applications are available to download from the Fife Chamber of Commerce website www.fifechamber.co.uk and the revised closing date for entries is noon on Friday 8th January 2016.
To discuss any sponsorship and advertising opportunities available, please contact [email protected] or telephone 0141 887 6181.